Sunday, September 1, 2013

Two Months In

I can't believe it's already been two months since we began this experience.  After sending the first paper to Laurel, thought I would post some new work in process.  After feeling really lost for what seems an eternity, I'm starting to feel all right with just letting things unfold as they do.  I have my second mentor meeting on the 8th of September will post how that goes next week.

 I hope everyone is doing well.  I miss you all!!!  Cheers!!



at the beginning
in process

                                 Here is a follow up to one of the drawings I posted earlier.

detail




                                             This is another drawing I've been working on.




Below is a painting I have been working on....more staining than painting on raw canvas.









1 comment:

  1. I Love these drawings! They are beautiful and strange all at once! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete