Sunday, May 11, 2014

90+ more....

After my last post I decided I would need more of these objects.  I decided to use two more canvases.  These particular canvases were from two people in my adoptive family. After choosing to use these particular canvases I realized that the  four canvases used for these objects all had been touched by adoption in some fashion.  The first canvas I chose, her mother had been adopted, the second, her sister, and of course these two I was the adoptee.  Anyway, I just thought it a strange coincidence, I hadn't purposely chosen to do it this way.


Below are the objects after one dipping in wax. I think I'll incorporate all these objects with one of the other canvases at some point but haven't decided exactly the best approach at this point.





No comments:

Post a Comment