Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Three weeks to go...

There are 3 1/2 more weeks before the final report is sent in for this semester..CRAZY!
I guessI'll do a little recap of the semester through images.  I currently have three, closer to four, canvases I'm still working on and generally trying to decide how to respond to them. There are objects that I feel are resolved but a number of them seem to need more time...  Part of the challenge is logistical and not being quite sure about the best way of grouping or stabilizing the objects, I believe that will come through  trial and error and experimenting by creating smaller versions of the objects...it'll happen...
Here are the canvases as of today, the 13th of May.

Cheers!


























The following images consist of four separate canvases....
















No comments:

Post a Comment