Saturday, November 22, 2014

Some Hairy Moments


I'm posting a few more images. I'm continuing the use of hair in these larger objects and am still working out how I'll pull all the objects together. Hopefully, all the images I've posted over the semester results in a more cohesive installation relating to how we carry our stories and hide our shame and vulnerabilities.  Obviously still a long way from where I would like it to be for our thesis show, but it's getting there slowly but surely.


















2 comments:

  1. Cindi, I think the addition of the hair adds a gritty primordial feel and really gives these forms an organic quality. Wonderful addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oddly enough, this may have been what Matthew was trying to articulate during that fateful crit. It really does add something visceral, this living, uncomfortable tangle of hair...

    ReplyDelete