Sunday, September 20, 2015

Getting ready for a new adventure

I am once again filled with conflicting emotions of excitement and trepidation that swirl around my head as I prepare for my residency at Burren College of Art in October.

 I find myself wondering how the new environment will create a shift in my thinking. How will it open up my imagination to new ideas and possibilities about my work?  Where it will take me?

I intend to visit the Magdalene Laundries in order to further my research surrounding the consequences of adoption and the stripping away of empowerment of women.

I will post images throughout my stay. WooHoo!

As an added treat...I get to travel to Rome to see my brother and he is treating me to a trip to Venice and the Biennale~ Pretty exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment