Sunday, October 18, 2015

First week at the residency



Above, just a couple ideas I was playing around with...not sure where it will go. 

The first week here was mostly attempting to fight jet lag...I was consistently wired at night and draggy each day.  I feel so lucky to be here and am looking forward to seeing how this month unfolds and informs my work. 

Below are pics from this week.  A few funny warning signs, like "Be careful not to let your car go off the pier!!!" and one, I'm not sure what it means but I suspect it means "Don't bother the nesting birds!" 

I travelled to Galway this week and wandered around the entire day and talked with shop keepers and simply sat and watched the people.  It was a perfect day!

The beauty of the place takes my breath away.  I found that as soon as I got here, I could breathe. Perhaps, it was mostly because I had been so anxious about getting here.  I feel at home.  

Okay, well, I will stop for now.  I'll post more soon.
Cheers!









No comments:

Post a Comment